Blog & Books
- I have my Blogoversary coming up this week! I haven’t decided what I will do to celebrate, but a post for sure.
- I’ve read 4 books so far this year; 3 of them audio. This makes me really happy since my reading has been meh these past two-ish years.
- My goal for February is to listen/read ONLY books I own. Thinking of February TBR challenge. Thoughts?
- My writing mojo is back and I am writing all the things. Look for the first recipe this week.
- One of my FAVORITE books was adapted into a movie and released this weekend. Ashes in the Snow, also known as Between Shades of Gray. You can see the movie trailer, and check for local showings here.
- Last week I mentioned turning down the promotion, and hopefully this coming week I interview for the next. In other good news, another department is seeking me out so my options are clearly open.
- We are taking a small vacation this coming weekend (19th-21st) to the North Georgia Mountains. In part; I’m super excited. This is our first official “family vacation.” (for those that don’t know, I’m in a serious, committed relationship since splitting up with my husband. Long story for another day.) That being said, his sister &her family, and his mom will be there, too. I adore his mom, so that’ll be fine.
- I made it to the gym 4 days this week. YAHOO! My initial thoughts were to go 6 days a week, which could very well still happen. However, I went pretty hard those 4 days and needed 2 full days to rest. Playing around with a routine and schedule is half the battle.
- Nutrition wise, I was under my (daily) calorie goal of 1,300 calories 5 days this week. I will be doing a post of what that looks like in a day, because of all the comments I get about it.
That’s It. Have a great week!
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- Tell me something good in the comments! It can be a joke, a story, something you’ve accomplished – ANYTHING!
- [6 Jan] Ringing In The New Year // Weekly Wrap Up
- [9 Jan] Misconceptions About Weight Loss, Nutrition, & Fitness. Part 1
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
Audio Books (purchased)
I love Sarah Fine! I was excited when I saw these on sale.
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.