It’s been two weeks since I posted – quite a few updates below!
- There’s been some awesome blog posts recently!!
- I did get myself in some very warm water (I won’t say HOT because it wasn’t that bad) with my #Booksfortrade post. Whoops! >.<
- Operation transition from a book blog has a new development. You’ll see more product reviews, starting with THIRDLOVE) and LIFE (lifestyle) posts coming in.
- I was alone ALL THIS WEEK! The boys were at their dad’s, and Bear (I wonder if I should call him something else, because I didn’t know what the term BEAR was referred to? 🤔) was out of town in El Paso. It was.. lonely? But I kept myself very busy!
- Still haven’t heard about the promotion. It’s ANNOYING.
- I have an update on my divorce, finally. We have a tentative court date, but hopefully things get turned in a resolved and we don’t have to go to court. This has a been a PROCESS.
- I have hit to the gym three times this week! (including Saturday!) Not a whole lot of changes or progress to report on. However…
- I am working on balance. I want to do pistol squats, and it’s a lot harder than it looks. I mean, A LOT.
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- What’s the weather like in your area??
- [10 Feb] Happy Valentines Day! // Weekly Wrap Up
- [11 Feb] Recipe // Honey Sriracha Meatballs
- [12 Feb] Top Ten Tuesday // Favorite Couples in Books
- [13 Feb] Stolen Time by Danielle Rollins
- [14 Feb] Shop Spotlight // Cards by Andrea S.
- [18 Feb] Recipe // Healthy(ish) Banana Chocolate Muffins
- [19 Feb] Top Ten Tuesday // Books That Need More Love
- [20 Feb] Ashes in the Snow by
- [21 Feb] Revisiting FTC Disclosures
All The Pretties*!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
*Be sure to check out my Instagram for physical #BookHauls, as I do not post them here!
audio for review
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.