Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Top Ten Books I Am Excited To Read This Spring
Some of these I have, IN MY HANDS, and all I want to do is SPRING FORWARD again and read em now! Also, this is hard because I only chose YA titles (even though ONE below is New Adult, whoops).
1. End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days #3) by Susan Ee
2. The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl #2) by Laura Thalassa
3. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
4. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
5. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
6. Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
7. The Conspiracy of Us (The Conspiracy of Us #1) by Maggie Hall
8. The Replaced (The Taking #2) by Kimberly Derting
9. White Space (Dark Passages #1) by Ilsa J. Bick
10. The Winner’s Crime (The Winner’s Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski
Tell Me Your Thoughts
Have you read any of these?
What are YOU excited to read this Spring??
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.