Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015
You know, these are usually hard for me to do each week, simply because I only feature YA and MG on this blog. This week however, was easy!
Here’s Why –
- A book with realistic characters and realistic portrayal when it comes to PTSD.
- A girl that reminds me so much of me I instantly connected to.
- Being Torn Away from your family, friends and your home, yet finding the strength to move on.
- Cinderella meets The Walking Dead. Hell. Yes.
- Kick ass world and characters and an author that isn’t too loyal to her characters. View Spoiler »someone DIES « Hide Spoiler
- Two similar worlds. Sleepers. Murder. Take overs. It’s depressing yet thought-provoking.
- OCD represented with facts.
- Aliens. Aliens. Aliens.
- Imagine running for your life because a “society of people” made up a game to hunt you down and kill you. YEP.
- A princess on the run. A prince AND assassin in disguise. Love, betrayal, death. I mean, c’mon!
Tell Me Your Thoughts
- Have you read any of these?
- What books are your in your TOP TEN for 2015?
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.