“That’s a Wrap” is my new Monthly wrap up post. I will be linking up the Sunday post.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Hey everyone and Happy 4th! Hope everyone had a fun and safe day!
Things have been crazy here for the month of June! The boys went up to Washington to visit family. It’s been so quiet and lonely around here without those two reeking havoc. I think a month is TOO LONG. They come home next week and my mama is coming too! I am so excited. It has taken me almost 5 years to talk her into coming down to good ol’ Georgia. Of course, she is coming at the WORST time – It’s July after all. haha
As some of you may already know, I have expanded! It’s been an internal debate for a while, whether or not I was going to go ahead with it and I am glad I did!
After Hours at Lilybloombooks is my NEW adult/new adult/mature themed blog.
The changes have been small thus far, but eventually, all Adult and New Adult reviews/promos and such will be there and Young Adult (and possible Middle Grade) will be here. Exciting right!?
You can go and check it out, leave any suggestions or follow –
In Other news, the Books For A Cause Read – A- Thon is in full swing! So far, I have 7 sponsors and I have read 3 books. I know, slacking.
For more information about the Read A Thon and to sign up/sponsor, read the post here. We are still accepting books/swag or anything else related to books/blogging for the Books for a Cause auction! If you are interested in donating, or know someone who is, please email me at lilybloombooks (at) hotmail (dot) com.
The “Freebie Pick” and “Second Chance” polls are on hold for July. I will be starting them back up for August.
Wrapping it up! Here’s what went down in June!
- [2 Jun] We Are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt
- [4 Jun] The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
- [6 Jun] Harder by Robin York
- [9 Jun] Make It Count by
- [10 Jun] Fury by Charlotte McConaghy
- [13 Jun] Of Silver and Beasts by Trisha Wolfe
- [16 Jun] I Become Shadow by Joe Shine
- [17 Jun] (Don't You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn
- [20 Jun] Split by Swati Avasthi
- [23 Jun] The Things You Kiss Goodbye by Leslie Connor
- [24 Jun] On the Fence by Kasie West
- [26 Jun] Fever by Melissa Pearl
- [30 Jun] Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch, perfected, young adult
- [12 Jun] Books For a Cause
- [18 Jun] Random Rants and Rambling #17 ~ My relationship with New Adult
- [22 Jun] BIG NEWS! I am growing!
- [29 Jun] Books For A Cause – Read A Thon
- A Kindle HD or 140$ Paypal Gift Card (INTL) — Ends Jul 8th, 2014
- Cover Madness Giveaway Hop! Open INT — Ends Jul 15th, 2014
- You choice of book from TBD. Open INT — Ends Jul 15th, 2014
- Grand Prize includes a La Bonne Vie Cupcake necklace, Sleigh Bells in the Snow (first book in the series), Suddenly Last Summer and a bookmark Second prize is Sleigh Bells in the Snow, Suddenly Last Summer and a bookmark Prizing provided by Harlequin Open to US/CA only — Ends Jul 9th, 2014
- [10 Jun] Blog Tour ~ Fury by Charlotte McConaghy (Review + Giveaway)
- [16 Jun] Blog Tour ~ I Become Shadow by Joe Shine (Review)
- [19 Jun] Book Blast & Giveaway ~ The Faded Trilogy by Chloe Miles
- [27 Jun] Blog Tour – Where Life Takes You by Claudia Y. Burgoa (Excerpt + Giveaway)
- [7 Jun] Recap ~ BEA 2014
- [8 Jun] That’s a Wrap- May Edition
- [14 Jun] My Week in Books (6/14/14)
- [21 Jun] My Week in Books (6/21/14)
- [28 Jun] My Week in Books (6/28/14)
(hosted by Falling for YA)
Books read this month-4
Overall total- 28
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
YAY ONE BOOK! I DID IT
Overall total – 20
Audiobooks Listened To- 1
Overall total – 7
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.