Tell Me Something Tuesday is hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings
Welcome to my first Tell Me Something Tuesday post! I love discussions and chatting prompts, therefore this is perfect for me.
What Thrillers have you read in the past few months that you would recommend for the Halloween Season?
- Believe Me by J.P. Delaney | This is more mystery over thriller, but it was just so good. The audio was also FANTASTIC.
- Roses and Rot by Kat Howard | Boarding school for adults. I will take it! It’s not actually a boarding school, but more of a prestigious art school with a gothic and fairy tale feel to it. The writing is hauntingly beautiful.
- You by Caroline Kepnes | Get into the mind of a stalker. YOU was so different from anything I have ever read.
Tell Me Your Thoughts
- Have you read any of these? If so, what are your thoughts?
- Recommend a thriller! I love em!
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.