Today, I’m sharing one of my favorite Spring/Summer time go to lunches. This chicken salad is light, easy to make, filling and full of protein.
I found this recipe first on Joyfullhealthyeat
Light Chicken Salad
- 2 Lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken* Cooked & Shredded
- 1 1/2 Cups Red Grapes Halved
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans**
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions Diced
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt, Plain
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Dried Sage
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paparika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- In a large bowl, add chicken, grapes, pecans and onion. Mix well; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mustard, sage, smoked paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt & pepper. Whisk until well blended.
- Add liquid mixture to chicken; stir until well mixed
- Serve. Refrigerate any leftovers
- *I use a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket.
- **Walnuts work great!
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.