Today, I’m sharing a new to me muffin that I feel good about eating. And I totally ate 3 today, so… OOPS!
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 Cups Flour
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs room temp
- 1 Cup Smashed Bananas about 3
- 3/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil melted
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 400. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together honey, sugar, eggs, Greek yogurt, and mashed bananas.
- Add the dry mixture of ingredients to the wet mixture of ingredients. Do NOT over-mix.
- Fold in melted coconut oil
- Lastly, fold in chocolate chips
- Divide into 12 baking cups until full. (to the top) Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool muffins in pan for 5-7 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.