The Bi Weekly Round Up is linked to The Caffeinated Reviewer Sunday Post
- Ugh, it’s been slow moving on the blog lately. I’m used to the back and forth, meaning slowness then work work work, but this is a different rut.
- I can’t seem to get my reading mojo back. Share with me some amazing books that I must have. PLEASE!
- Bear got me a camera that I have been wanting to get for well, forEVER. I was crying I was so happy. (I don’t cry, so this means I had a tear) I am so excited.
- The little guy didn’t make the football team – and he handled it a lot better than we thought he would. I think this IS a blessing in disguise but it sucks.
- We are looking to plan a weekend getaway! What are your favorite places to vacation at?
- SCHOOLS OUT! (May 24th)
- I’ve been running again. My shins have been killing me but I will push through.
- We are doing our first race of the year in like, 2 weeks. Thanks to Bear for finding one we HAD to do on such short notice. >.<
Get my Weekly Fitness Planner Sheet for free when you sign up for my Fitness & Motivation newsletter. You’ll also receive my FREE 4-Day Workout Schedule that you can custimize.
Share with me:
- What have you been reading?
- Have you started planning your Summer?
- [5 May] Happy May! // Bi-Weekly Round-Up
- [6 May] 5 Things You Can Do For Yourself This Mother’s Day
- [8 May] Jord Watch Review + $100 Giveaway
- [9 May] Common Misconceptions When it Comes to ESAs
- [10 May] Get Your Fix With Stitch Fix // Stitch Fix Review
- [13 May] Why You Should Be Talking About Sex With Your Partner
- [14 May] Best Gym Exercises + Free 4 Day Workout Schedule
- [16 May] Local Author Event at Johns Creek Books & Gifts // Soniah Kamal
None at the moment!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration.
Thanks to Avon Books & Inkyard Press.
New on Instagram
Warning: The account for vivaciousbibliophile needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.