The Monthly Wrap Up is linked to FeedYourFictionAddiction
May has been an exciting month. We are halfway through 2019. Can you believe it!? Here are some updates on what’s been happening!
- While not in May, we ran our first 5k of the year! (6/1) and for me, it was awful. I have shin splints in both legs – and I was not ready to fun! That course was extra hilly too!
- School is out! This fall, I will have a 7th grader and a JUNIOR!
- For Mother’s Day, Bear got me the camera I have been wanting for AGES. Seriously, I am still in awe. He’s amazing.
Blog related news
- I was so ahead for weeks and now I am BEHIND!
- I haven’t had a Book Review on the blog in some time – that will change. I’ve read some pretty good ones lately.
- I put off my photo shoot because 1) I was hurt and sunburned. and 2) now that I have the camera, I can do my own.
Don’t forget to sign up for my Weekly Newsletter! You get awesome news, content, promos, giveaways and more! Our May Giveaway is for a $25 Gift Card!
- [1 May] Dear, The Love of My Life
- [2 May] Monthly Wrap Up // April 2019
- [5 May] Happy May! // Bi-Weekly Round-Up
- [6 May] 5 Things You Can Do For Yourself This Mother’s Day
- [8 May] Jord Watch Review + $100 Giveaway
- [9 May] Common Misconceptions When it Comes to ESAs
- [10 May] Get Your Fix With Stitch Fix // Stitch Fix Review
- [13 May] Why You Should Be Talking About Sex With Your Partner
- [14 May] Best Gym Exercises + Free 4 Day Workout Schedule
- [16 May] Local Author Event at Johns Creek Books & Gifts // Soniah Kamal
- [19 May] New Issue // Bi-Weekly Round-Up
- [20 May] Manual vs. Automatic Gate: Which is a Better for the Driveway?
- [21 May] Books That I Refuse to Let Anyone Touch
- [23 May] Father’s Day Gift Guide
- [27 May] 5 Comments That Can Be Harmful to Individuals With A Mental Illness
- [28 May] Favorite Books Released In the Last Ten Years
- [30 May] 5k Training for Beginners
Book ReviewsNo posts found.
Love freebies? I got you covered!
Favorite Body Butter Recipe- Wellness & Inspiration
Daily Planner Worksheet – Weekly Newsletter
4 Day Workout Schedule (20-minute gym workouts!)Weekly Workout Planner – Fitness & Motivation
Essential Oil Guide for Beginners
Books Read & Listened To
Bookish Challenge Updates
2019 Audio Book Challange 27/30 – KILLIN IT!
2019 Contemporary Romance Challenge – 16/20
2019 Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge – 6
That’s a Wrap!
How was your month? How are you doing with your challenges? Did anything exciting happen in April?
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.