The Monthly Wrap Up is linked to FeedYourFictionAddiction
Yes, I am back to doing Monthly Wrap-Ups with my Monthly Wrap Up January 2020 edition! I tried to do them just via Newsletter, but I love having the blogger interaction and hopping around to see what people are doing, and how things are going. Granted, I am more than able to do that without doing my own. Yet, here I am!
Our first month into 2020 is OVER. Not going to lie – it’s been one hell of a month, and I am glad to see the end of January. January isn’t always my FAVORITE month as it is – Football is coming to an end. Holiday blues set in. And usually, the weather is shit. (Not here in Florida, I will admit.)
Between illness, money, work, the destruction on my shoes and house because of my puppy, we cannot catch a freaking break around here. February, I welcome you with OPEN ARMS!
Anyway. Here’s my Monthly Wrap Up for January 2020 + ALL my Goals. Don’t forget to link up your Monthly Wrap Up!
Monthly Wrap Up January 2020
- Did I mention the destruction of my house because of my puppy? Yeah, I have a new one of those! He’s an Aussie – and I adore him so much, even though he’s an ass.
- Currently working several jobs, all part-time of course NOT including my business, but I have this feeling of… non-contentment? Is that a word? Something is missing.
- My baby turned 13. 13! I don’t know how to handle this information. He’s such a sweet and amazing kid. We’ve grown closer over the past few months, and he makes me SO proud every day.
- I was sick for a good 10+ days. The FLU this year kicked my ass – I wish I would have gotten the shot.
- The struggle is real. I’ve been trying so hard to get back into blogging Part-Time (, and by part-time, I mean at least four days a week, blog hopping, finding new blogs, commenting, writing, etc. etc. etc.) but it’s hasn’t been an easy task, with everything happening around here. I need to DO it.
- I’m hoping to do more Affiliate marketing – mainly on Pinterest but on some posts here too. Be on the lookout for those. But don’t worry, I will only share products and links for products I use personally, or know a lot about personally.
- Check out the books I ‘ve been reading below. These are the last 5. For more books, and to follow my reviews and updates, check out my Goodreads!
What I’ve Been Reading
New Books on my shelf & Kindle
Monthly Goals for February
I was determined NOT to have “resolutions” this year. Simply because they are usually are broken – goals are to be CRUSHED. I do well with short terms goals, and sharing them here every month adds some accountability. Not that I am asking for that, more like HEY I AM PUTTING IT OUT THERE IS MUST BE DONE.
Life, Wellness & Fitness
Things have been trying from a personal standpoint in the last few months. I think it’s part of the move, not working (until recently) and adjusting to what we have started to build here. Quite honestly, I’m lonely, even though from the outside, it seems like I have a lot of people to talk to, even consider friends. I’m an introvert – but introvert’s get lonely, too. Therefore, my plan is to:
- Make plans with two different people, or groups, for a day/night of fun.
I’ve been struggling with my weight again since our move. I’ve gained just over 30 lbs – which is a lot considering I gained all the weird I previously lost BACK as well. I have been to a doctor to make sure that there is no underlining issue, such as thyroid, hormones, etc. and I am waiting on the results.
I haven’t decided if I want to build muscle, and in theory, lost the fat or lose weight. Either way, my goal for February is to:
- Hit the gym (or do a home workout) at least twice a week
- Cut out soda COMPLETELY
Blog & Business
I struggle with the direction of my blog – and I need to sit down and write what my long term goals are – and how to achieve them. When I decided to switch from just books to lifestyle, I had so many ideas on what I wanted to share and what I wanted to do. And while *most* of those items are still there, the writers’ block is too!
I’m starting small:
- Post at least twice a week for the ENTIRE month of February – only one meme per week.
My business has dived. I had three people ghost me in January, and that is money out of my pocket. It’s discouraging, but I am determined to get back out and start generating leads again. My goals for February are to:
- Get back out and talk to people – general at least two solid leads for the business.
Side note: you can read more about my buisiness on this post.
Whew! That was a long wrap-up! Tell me:
- How was your January? What are some goals for next month, or for this year?
- What have you been reading and watching?
Lastly, don’t forget to leave your links in the comments! Chat soon! xoxo – Tonyalee
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.