I debated on whether or not I wanted to do Monthly Recaps and obviously, I decided I did. ha!
If you follow along each week, and read my weekly wrap ups, you know for the most part what I’m up to – with the blog, life, & fitness too. So instead of doing a full recap of the month, I am going to highlight just a few things.
- My youngest turned 12!
- I spent the weekend with my kiddos, Significant Other and his family in a cabin in the mountains. it was a great trip, even though the weather didn’t cooperate too much.
- I’ve been working out consistently again and feel amazing.
- We’re doing a GoT rewatch. Sadly, since Bear (we are going to call him BEAR, he will HATE IT but I love it) will be going out of town for the week so no episodes for me. 🙁
- My Blogoversary was this month (on the 15th).. it’s been 6 years since i started this little blog. Oh, how time flies.
- [2 Jan] Let’s Talk Blogger to Blogger: Advice for 2019 Goals & Resolutions
- [6 Jan] Ringing In The New Year // Weekly Wrap Up
- [9 Jan] Misconceptions About Weight Loss, Nutrition, & Fitness. Part 1
- [13 Jan] Upcoming Blogoversary // Weekly Wrap Up
- [14 Jan] Recipe // Nut Butter Energy Bites
- [24 Jan] All About Series | Series Left Unfinished
- [27 Jan] Busy & Productive Week // Weekly Wrap Up
- [28 Jan] Recipe // Light Chicken Salad
- [29 Jan] Top Ten Tuesday // The Ten Most Recent Additions to My To-Read List
Books Read & Listened To
2019 Audio Book Challange
2019 Contemporary Romance Challenge
2019 Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge
0 – womp womp
2019 Discussion Challenge
Host: Feed Your Fiction Addiction, It Starts At Midnight
Progress: 3/12 (25%)
1 January, 2019 — 31 December, 2019
That’s a Wrap!
How was your month? How are you doing with your challenges? Are you watching the Super Bowl? Anything exiting happen in January?
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.