That image actually looked better in my head. Oh well.
I can’t believe we’re in March already! Time sure does fly when having fun, right? Anyway. If you follow along each week, you know pretty much what’s happening around here. But here are some highlights AND new news.
- Operation Blog Transition is in effect! Watch for more lifestyle posts, product reviews, and more. But don’t fret! There will be plenty of bookish stuff, too.
- I joined a co-ed softball team.
- I.. didn’t get the promotion. I will go into detail about this some other time. But I am going for 2 others, so fingers crossed.
- There’s movement on my Divorce.
- I changed my blog theme!
- I will be chasing two PR (personal record) in March. Make sure you follow my personal/fitness insta for the deets and progress.
- [1 Feb] Monthly Wrap Up // January 2019
- [3 Feb] New Look + New Theme// Weekly Wrap Up
- [4 Feb] Author Spotlight // Nikki Barthelmess author of The Quiet You Carry (+ Giveaway)
- [7 Feb] Random Rants and Rambling| My Honest Thoughts on Book for Trade
- [10 Feb] Happy Valentines Day! // Weekly Wrap Up
- [11 Feb] Recipe // Honey Sriracha Meatballs
- [12 Feb] Top Ten Tuesday // Favorite Couples in Books
- [14 Feb] Shop Spotlight // Cards by Andrea S.
- [18 Feb] Recipe // Healthy(ish) Banana Chocolate Muffins
- [19 Feb] Top Ten Tuesday // Books That Need More Love
- [21 Feb] Revisiting FTC Disclosures
- [24 Feb] Two Weeks of Awesome Content // Weekly Wrap Up
- [25 Feb] Book Spotlight // The Revenge of Magic by James Riley #Giveaway
- [28 Feb] Why My Feelings For Romance Has Changed
- [6 Feb] Educated by Tara Westover
- [6 Feb] 13 Things Mentally Strong Women Don't Do by Amy Morin
- [6 Feb] You Are A Badass Every Day by Jen Sincero
- [13 Feb] Stolen Time by Danielle Rollins
- [20 Feb] Ashes in the Snow by
- [27 Feb] Stray Magic by Kelly Meding
Books Read & Listened to
2019 Audio Book Challange
2019 Contemporary Romance Challenge
2019 Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge
2019 Discussion Challenge
Host: Feed Your Fiction Addiction, It Starts At Midnight
Progress: 5/12 (42%)
1 January, 2019 — 31 December, 2019
That’s a Wrap!
How was your month? How are you doing with your challenges? What other TYPES of blogs to do you follow?
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.