The Monthly Wrap Up is linked to FeedYourFictionAddiction
April has been an exciting, and busy, month! Here are some highlights below.
- My divorce is final! It’s been a long process, and I’m glad this part of my journey is over.
- My youngest started playing FLAG football. He is a natural, and I don’t just say that because he’s my kid! haha He will be trying out for the school team this week.
- Although I was recently promoted, I will be looking for a new job! I was hoping a change in duties would help, but it hasn’t.
Blog related news
- I’ve hit an all time high is page views this month. Pretty exciting!
- I’m supposed to have my first professional photo shoot the first weekend in May, but I might reschedule.
- I started advertisements! Hopefully, they aren’t too annoying. If they didn’t work, I wouldn’t use em.
- I fell behind on reading! I’ve been reading the same book practically all month and it’s kind of annoying.
Don’t forget to sign up for my Weekly Newsletter! You get awesome news, content, promos, giveaways and more! Our May Giveaway is for a $25 Gift Card!
- [1 Apr] 5 Things You Should Bring To The Gym + Free Weekly Workout Planner
- [4 Apr] Alternatives To Opening a New Credit Card
- [5 Apr] Shop Spotlight // TD Crafts and Creations (Interview + Giveaway)
- [7 Apr] Hello Spring // Bi-Weekly Round-Up
- [10 Apr] 5 Ways You Can Support Bloggers
- [12 Apr] 5 Things Divorce Taught Me
- [15 Apr] 5 Essential Oils You Need In Your Home & Their Uses
- [16 Apr] Author Spotlight // We Rule the Night by Claire Eliza Bartlett (+Giveaway)
- [21 Apr] Easter Weekend + Pure Romance Party // Bi-Weekly Round-Up
- [22 Apr] 5 Tips For a Healthy Life You Can Start TODAY
- [23 Apr] A Glance at the First Books I Ever Reviewed
- [24 Apr] 5 Tips for Creating A Home Library
- [26 Apr] 5 Ways to Update and Upgrade Your Home
- [29 Apr] Beauty Products Worth Obsessing Over – From a Non-Beauty Expert
- [30 Apr] 3 Qualifications of A Surrogate Mother
Love freebies? I got you covered!
Favorite Body Butter Recipe– Wellness & Inspiration
Daily Planner Worksheet – Weekly Newsletter
Weekly Workout Planner – Fitness & Motivation
4 Day workout schedule with 20-minute gym workouts
Essential Oil Guide for Beginners
Books Read & Listened To
Bookish Challenge Updates
2019 Audio Book Challange 21/30 – KILLIN IT!
2019 Contemporary Romance Challenge 11/20
2019 Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge 5
That’s a Wrap!
How was your month? How are you doing with your challenges? Did anything exciting happen in April?
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.