Well. There’s been a lot of change happening around here, I don’t know how much to even SHARE. Heck, where do I even START?
- I’ve seen rapid growth on my blog and social media, and it makes me SO happy and proud of myself. Seriously. We need to celebrate ALL of our successes.
- I hit 10k comments. I was really surprised! That avg is 138 a month. Can we get to 140 for April!?
- I started a Newsletter! You can sign up below. Or during that annoying pop up that will be coming shortly.
- Last month, I told you about not getting the promotion that I was after for MONTHS. But I did get a different one. It wasn’t what I exactly WANTED, but at least I’m moving. Plus more $$ YES
- I completely failed on the Fitness front. I took 2 FULL WEEKS off. The mind is a powerful thing, and when I get caught up in my own head, I tend to just… shut down. It’s something I’ve struggled with and been working on. And something you’ll continue to hear about here on the blog and in my Newsletter!
- We started Flag Football! And by WE, I mean my youngest. He is a natural. I’m super excited about the upcoming season.
- [1 Mar] Monthly Wrap Up // February 2019
- [4 Mar] Product Review // My Thirdlove Bra
- [7 Mar] Shop Spotlight // Novelly Yours Candles
- [10 Mar] Spring, Please Come Already // Weekly Wrap Up
- [11 Mar] My Favorite Go To Snacks
- [12 Mar] Standalone Books That Need a Sequel
- [13 Mar] How I Manage My Anxiety
- [14 Mar] When You Out Grow Your Niche
- [18 Mar] 3 Exercises I Dislike Doing
- [19 Mar] Books On My Spring 2019 TBR
- [21 Mar] Gift Guide for Book Lovers
- [24 Mar] Introducing // The Bi-Weekly Roundup
- [25 Mar] Top 9 Must Listen Podcasts for True Crime Lovers
- [26 Mar] 10 Audiobooks You Should Add to Your List (+ Giveaway)
- [27 Mar] Homemade DIY Whipped Body Butter + Recipe
- [31 Mar] Monthly Wrap Up // March 2019
- [6 Mar] Lady Derring Takes a Lover by
- [15 Mar] Review // The Quiet You Carry by Nikki Barthelmess
- [28 Mar] One Day in December by Josie Silver
- [28 Mar] The Suspect by Fiona Barton
- [28 Mar] Devil's Daughter by Lisa Kleypas
BOOKS READ & LISTENED TO
2019 Audio Book Challange 17/30 – KILLIN IT!
2019 Contemporary Romance Challenge 9/20
2019 Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge 5
2019 Discussion Challenge
Host: Feed Your Fiction Addiction, It Starts At Midnight
Progress: 5/12 (42%)
1 January, 2019 — 31 December, 2019
That’s a Wrap!
How was your month? What was your favorite book read? Anything new or exciting happening?
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.