Today, I’m sharing this spicy favorite. These meatballs are great for weekday dinner & meal prep. Word of caution: Do NOT double the sauce, trust me. There is enough to cover all the meatballs.
Honey Sriracha Meatballs
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 Cup Sriracha
- 3 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp oil Sesame, olive, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375
- In large bowl, mix together the turkey, breadcrumbs, eggs, onions, garlic, salt & pepper. Shape and roll into 1-1/2 inch balls (around 35-40 total) and place on prepared baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until browned.
- While meatballs cook, mix together all the ingredients for the sauce in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat; stirring continuously. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 6-8 minutes. (sauce will thicken)
- Toss cooked meatballs in sauce and serve immediately. Top with sesame seeds and extra green onions.
Share Your Thoughts!
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.