The Bi Weekly Round Up is linked to The Caffeinated Reviewer Sunday Post
Hello! Happy May!
- I’ve hit my highest views per month! Still not the best, but we celebrate the small successes, right?
- Most of my Posts for May are written already – so more blog hoppin for me!
- I rescheduled my photo shoot because I got a really bad sunburn last week!
- I mentioned in my Monthly Wrap-Up, I want to find a new job. I’m starting to wonder if I am a 2-3 year type of person. Either way, I’m just unhappy.
- We put our house on the market! Someone put in an offer, and we countered, so hopefully, if all goes according to plan, and we close on 6/17.
- I started a community library in my apartment complex! Right now, I only did MG and YA because I don’t want the kiddos getting into any adult books. If I get emails to add them, I will.
- We have about 2 weeks left of softball – and I think we’ll be doing a Summer league, as well.
- I started running again. We’re training for a 10k.
- I haven’t been to the gym in a few weeks, sadly. However, I’ve been stretching and doing yoga!
Get my Weekly Fitness Planner Sheet for free when you sign up for my Fitness & Motivation newsletter.
Share with me:
- What have you been reading?
- Anything exciting happening lately?
- [21 Apr] Easter Weekend + Pure Romance Party // Bi-Weekly Round-Up
- [22 Apr] 5 Tips For a Healthy Life You Can Start TODAY
- [23 Apr] A Glance at the First Books I Ever Reviewed
- [24 Apr] 5 Tips for Creating A Home Library
- [26 Apr] 5 Ways to Update and Upgrade Your Home
- [29 Apr] Beauty Products Worth Obsessing Over – From a Non-Beauty Expert
- [30 Apr] 3 Qualifications of A Surrogate Mother
- [1 May] Dear, The Love of My Life
- [2 May] Monthly Wrap Up // April 2019
None at the moment!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration.
Thanks to Listening Library, Penguin Audiobooks & Random House Audio
New on Instagram
Warning: The account for vivaciousbibliophile needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.