As most of you know, I like to host giveaways and DO hold quit a bit. There are some ground rules and info you need to know. Please read all official rules before entering giveaway & sweepstakes.
**Changes effective 7/23/2015
Rules and Eligibility
- Must be a subscriber to Vivacious Bibliophile. Be it Bloglovin, Feedly, RSS or Email — Find these on sidebar
- Must be 13 years of age or older (with parents permission) and legal resident of countries specified on giveaway. If giveaway is prohibited in your country, you agree to not enter.
- Each giveaway has a specified begin and end time. All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST).
There may be EXTRA entries for following on social media, visiting Facebook and/or tweeting about the giveaway. These are NOT required.
- Tweet about the giveaway. These cannot be done from Giveaway only accounts
- Following on social media.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- I am not responsible for lost, stolen and/or damaged mail/prizes
- Duplicate entries and/or entries that fail to comply with all rules, regulations, terms and conditions will be deleted and disqualified.
- If an extra entry is specified to TWEET and tweet comes from a “giveaway account,” that entry will be deleted and disqualified.
- The number of eligible entries determines odds.
- Winners are chosen at random by random.org
- Always read terms and conditions on the Rafflecopter form.
Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Vivacious Bibliophile, as final and binding as it relates to the content. Giveaway’s are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
QUESTIONS? Just ask.
Have fun and GOOD LUCK!
>Updated July 2015