Similar to TTT post a few weeks ago, this post will showcase ALL favorites, not just 2016 releases
Last year on my other blog, I did a similar post; showcasing my favorite romance books read. It was so fun to get feedback and recommendations on other readers favorites so I thought WHY NOT. It’s actually been a good year for good books and I’m excited to show some of my favorites!
*Note, I tried not to be redundant with my TTT post a few weeks ago, but alas!
[toggle title=”…Tell me more!”]
- STRONG SIGNAL is my favorite m/m romance to date. AND, it has a military hero – we all know I don’t mess well with those!
- LAST KISS was dark, thrilling and sexy af. Seriously, if you love dark books then you MUST read it!
- YOU had my mind in a WTAF state for daaaaaaaaaays.
- SALT TO THE SEA – *Ugly crying
- I think it’s safe to say that PEARL has been my most talked about book this year. I’m surprised it doesn’t have more buzz and love because it really is a gem.
- ILLUMINAE was my first Convince Me to Read winner and I was really surprised by how much I loved it since I didn’t think I would. It’s dark, which is a huge plus.
- PASSENGER has Nicholas, so. Nuff said.
- SIMON! This was a gift from Gail for the Are You Feeling Lucky book exchange and I’m SO HAPPY she sent it! It’s just brilliant!
- THE GIRL FROM THE SAVOY was such a beautiful story about chasing your dreams, loss and love.
- Sarah Fine is on my TOP 5 authors and THE IMPOSTOR QUEEN was nothing short of Amazing
More Great Books!
[toggle title=”…Read More”]
- ALL BROKE DOWN was so much fun! I adore Silas!
- EXTRAORDINARY was such a heartfelt middle grade. It deals with some heavy issues but it’s well done.
- I had a few issues with AFTER I DO but overall, this book makes you think and sets up a great discussion with family, friends, and other bookish peeps!
- MELANCHOLY is the sequel to FURY and this series is a MUST READ. It’s dark but sexy too!
- If you want a quick, fun summer read then read SUMMER OF SUPERNOVAS
- I mean, what can I say about THE RAVEN KING other than PERFECTION?
Tell me your thoughts
- Have you read any of my favorites? If so, what did you think?
- What are some of your favorite books so far in 2016?
Never miss a post:
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.