- I’ve been a writing machine lately. It feels awesome!
- I have my first photo shoot coming up in two weeks, I couldn’t be more excited. I still haven’t figured everything out yet, though.
- I took a break from editing old posts. But hopefully soon, I can pick that back up.
- In the works right now, are two eBooks! My newsletter subscribers will have access to the content first upon completion, and get to see them as they’re created. This too, I am excited about.
- Have you heard of Tailwind? This is probably my new favorite app. You are able to schedule PINS weeks out, and create automatic postings and join tribes, too! CHECK IT OUT!
- Y’all. Divorce is FINAL.💃
- Saturday Night (last night for most reading), I hosted a Pure Romance party! Girls Night In FTW!
- We’ve been walking a lot and a friend of ours wants us to join a 5k obstacle course in August. There may be some training involved in that.
- Since the weather is nice again (thank GOODNESS) I will start training for a 10k. Apparently, I’m a seasonal runner.
Get my Weekly Fitness Planner Sheet for free when you sign up for my Fitness & Motivation newsletter.
Share with me:
- What have you been up to?
- How do you celebrate Easter?
- [7 Apr] Hello Spring // Bi-Weekly Round-Up
- [10 Apr] 5 Ways You Can Support Bloggers
- [12 Apr] 5 Things Divorce Taught Me
- [15 Apr] 5 Essential Oils You Need In Your Home & Their Uses
- [16 Apr] Author Spotlight // We Rule the Night by Claire Eliza Bartlett (+Giveaway)
- [17 Apr] Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration.
Big thanks to Flux, Simon Pulse, William Morrow & the author for these titles:
Purchased: 13 Things Strong Women Don’t Do. Read my review here
New on Instagram
Warning: The account for vivaciousbibliophile needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.