- It’s been quite a productive week! Not that I’ve had a lot of time, but I’ve been writing a little here and there.
- I’ve loved going around blog hopping and commenting this past week. If I didn’t visit you, leave your blog below!
- I’ve been terrible about adding my physical hauls to my wrap ups. I do add these to Instagram though.
- I watched Ashes in the Snow, the adaptation of Between Shades of Gray. Look for that review soon. Spoiler: I loved it.
- Thank you all for the Blogoversary wishes! 6 years. That’s crazy to me.
- We had a great time at the cabin last weekend. It was beautiful. The weather didn’t hold up well; Saturday it rained all day and Sunday it was in the low 20’s. Which is why I spent a lot of time in the hot tub.
- Work is the same. No change or updates on anything there. Talk about frustrating.
- We’ve started a rewatch of GoT. I stopped watching around season 3? or 4 maybe. But our goal is to get caught up before April.
- I was able to make it to the gym twice this week. I used the rowing machine one day and it kind of kicked my butt! I’m looking for more HIIT/Cardio work outs just to get my blood pumping. Running isn’t my thing at the moment.
- Look for more recipes soon!
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- How many books have you read so far this year?
- [13 Jan] Upcoming Blogoversary // Weekly Wrap Up
- [14 Jan] Recipe // Nut Butter Energy Bites
- [15 Jan] When the Truth Unravels by RuthAnne Snow
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.