Hello! Long Time, No See!
The Monthly Wrap Up is linked to FeedYourFictionAddiction
WOW, it’s been a long time, huh?
It’s been a very VERY crazy few months, so sit tight for a long winded update.
- Well to start, we MOVED — Yep and not just any move. We moved to Florida. (so yes, this is our first hurricane.) We got here at the beginning of August, and we’re still settling in and getting into a routine.
- My oldest will stay to finish out his Junior year.
- We close on the house (the one I am selling due to my divorce) today, the 30th. It has been a long and tiring process. But yay to new opportunities. And money!
- I quit my job! While upper management fought to keep me on full time remote, it wasn’t approved at the executive level, so that sucks. But, I am okay with it.
- I want to start working on my photography business. I honestly haven’t decided on Food or People. Or both. Lol If you are in the Jacksonville area, and want some photos done, let me know!
- Not much new happening here. With everything being busy with the move, I haven’t had much time to put into my blog. I’m also rebranding, so that’s fun.
- I will be doing a mini-feature on decorating/creating a library! I have the space to create my own and will be doing a series of posts for that. Look for discounts, DIY’s, etc.!
- [4 Jun] Monthly Wrap Up // May 2019
- [6 Jun] The Health Benefits of Travel
- [10 Jun] Home-based Businesses Provide Flexibility and Extra Income
- [11 Jun] When the Movie is Better Than the Book
- [20 Jun] What To Do After a Car Accident
- [21 Jun] 5 Of My Favorite Blogging Resources, You Should Be Using
- [6 Aug] 5 Ways to Unwind after a Long Day
- [8 Aug] Where to Find Low Cost & Free Audiobooks
- [9 Aug] Product Review // GhostPillow
- [28 Aug] My Latest Thirdlove Purchase
What I’ve Been Reading
I’ve been reading quite a lot lately! First, I reread the entire Soul Screamers series on audio (not pictured below). This is one of my all time favorite series and it was just as good this time around.
The drive back and forth between FL and GA has given me some road time and hours for audiobooks. Hence why I listened to a 7 book series, and more, on audio!
The Bone Houses was a FANTASTIC read. I wish I would have saved it for closer to release day (Late September) because it’s spooky and great!
Bookish Challenge Updates
2019 Audio Book Challange 38/30 – Woot!
2019 Contemporary Romance Challenge – 20/20 – WooT!
2019 Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge – 6 (still) LOL
2019 Discussion Challenge
Host: Feed Your Fiction Addiction, It Starts At Midnight
Progress: 5/12 (42%)
1 January, 2019 — 31 December, 2019
That’s a Wrap!
How was your month? How are you doing with your challenges? Has anything exciting happened in MONTHS since I last posted an update?
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.