You MAY not know this, but I am a huge Audio-book advocate. I’ve reviewed countless audio-books, and shared several favorites. I don’t know how I went so long not jumping on this train!
I read a variety of different genres, and that’s the same for audios as well. From Non-Fiction to YA, there’s something for everyone!
Here are 10 Audio-books You Should Add to Your List!
*This post is linked to TTT, which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
Top 10 Audiobooks You Should Add to Your List
- Believe Me
- One Day in December
- Cold Hearted Rake
- Dark Matter
- The Suspect –
- 13 Things Mentally Strong Women Don’t Do
- Stronger, Faster, and More Beautiful
- The Girl on the Train
- Salt to the Sea
Tell Me Your Thoughts
- Have you read any of these? If so, what did you think?
- Share an audio-book recommendation in the comments!
- Open INT as long as you can accept audible
- Must been 18 years of age or older to enter
- 1 winner
- Valued at $14.95 (one credit)
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.